Re: AW: absolute pitch & animals

I have pretty good AP for one note on the trumpet, A4 concert. All
I have to do is image playing that note on the horn, and then I can
figure out other notes relatively from that. I've tried the same
thing for playing notes on the piano (without going through the
trumpet imaging process), and I'm invarably wrong.

Jim