Thnaks to those who helped me pass the HAC Exams to become a UK hearing aid dispenser!

Hi,

Thanks to all those who gave me advice a few weeks back on how to take good ear impressions .... the advice allowed me to get
through the exams needed in the UK to becomes a hearing aid dispenser.

Note: Although I am a qualified Chartered Engineer, I can say that studying for, and taking exams at the age of 50 is NOT as easy as
it was when I was 20!

regards,

Richard

---