perceptually relevant error scale for farfield directivity

   I am currently doing an undergraduate thesis where I am taking measured
farfield acoustic directivity patterns of a bowed violin and comparing them
to directivity patterns which I have synthesised in an effort to reproduce
the measured values. Is there some perceptually relevant scale (phons,
barks, other?) with which I can compare the sythsised and measured
directivities within some error/level of confidence?

Thank you,