miniature microphones

Dear all,
we are working on a project of soundscape composition in brazil involving neural nets and kepheras bots. We are looking for miniatures microphones to be installed in such a bots, as neumann system KM100 for example. But, actually we are not shure about what is the best model suitable for this sort of project (a little enouth microphone and with good responde frequency and, if possible, with a good price).
Can anybody point me some other models and trustable sites for order it?
Thanks in advance,
Luis Felipe de Oliveira
(and Ars Gratia Machina´s people)