models of low-frequency binaural phenomena

  I am looking for models of low-frequency binaural phenomena that require or have used some form of subtraction.

A classical example would be Durlach’s Equalization-Cancellation model (EC Model).

Other examples I can think of would be models explaining the binaural pitches (e.g., Huggins).

Additional examples would be greatly appreciated.

Please include references to the papers if you have them.

I am interested in low-frequency phenomena only.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel J. Tollin, PhD

Associate Scientist

Department of Physiology