From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gopikrishna Allu
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:12 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Consonant speech database

Dear Members,

I am working on a project where I need to do some recognition
experiments only
on consonant sounds (or in other words, speech dominated by consonant
sounds).
Can anyone please suggest me where I can find such a Consonant speech
database
or Consonant-Vowel-Consonant (CVC) speech database?

Thank you very much.

Gopi Allu,
University of Rhode Island.