routines in Matlab for Midi data retrieval: addum to the MidiToolBox to calculate IOI and velocity patterns?

Dear list

I am starting my research on pianistic performances. I've found the MIDIToolBox which helps a lot to get and analyse Midi data.

However, I would need a "routine", a short program on Matlab that could automatically

- calculate the IOI (inter-Onset-Interval)

- measure the similarity of velocity patterns (cross-correlation for instance)

These computations are very usual, so I am wondering if someone of the auditory community have already done it and, consequently, could send me it.

That would help me a lot.

Best regards,

Camille Waldhorn

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail