1-year CNRS position in Bordeaux

A one-year position of "associate foreign researcher" at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) is available in our laboratory, from october 1, 2005, to september 30, 2006.
Such positions are intended for non-French persons having a PhD (or an equivalent diploma). The salary depends on the candidate's professional status. Speaking french is not mandatory.
We look for someone who would work in the domain of auditory perception. Our laboratory is a good place to do experiments in psychoacoustics: we have two double-walled soundproof booths and lots of computers and headphones. In the immediate neighborhood, there is also a possibility to perform brain-imaging studies (fMRI and EEG).
For more information, please contact me quickly by email.

Laurent Demany
Directeur de recherche au CNRS
Laboratoire de Neurophysiologie, UMR CNRS 5543,
BP 63, Université Victor Segalen - Bordeaux 2,
146 rue Leo Saignat, F-33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Tel : +33 5 5757 1651 or +33 5 5757 1551
Fax : +33 5 5690 1421
email : Laurent.Demany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.umrnp.u-bordeaux2.fr/L_Demany