Psychoacoustic modeling in action

Title: Psychoacoustic modeling in action

Hey all...first time poster, hopefully I'm doing things right...
Anyway, was wondering if there's a program, application, applet, whatever out there that can apply Parncutt/Strasburger's algorithm for determining the degree of masking (ML) between complex tones, as described in their 1994 article "Applying Psychoacoustics in Composition: "Harmonic" Progressions of "Nonharmonic" Sonorities." It would be nice to be able to just input the frequencies and amplitudes of the partials and get back the masking level. I'm doing some research on the subject and would very much prefer not to have to go through all the equations a million times.  Let me know!
Rachel