Invitation to do control experiment [deadline June 15]

Dear members of the Auditory list,

I hope you have the opportunity to partake in a listening experiment that will take approx. fifteen minutes.

The link below brings you to an experiment that investigates whether the signal processing method used in a parallel experiment causes audible artifacts. For this we ask you to judge the sound quality of twenty-eight sound excerpts. The experiment can be found at:

    http://www.hum.uva.nl/mmm/control/

Three Amazon Gift Certificates will be raffled among all who respond before 15 June 2005 !

Thanks in advance for your time and ears!

Henkjan Honing
Universiteit van Amsterdam