Engineer/Coder seeking employment

Hello,

I am seeking casual or contract work as an Electrical Engineer or
Computer Scientist while I complete my Ph.D.
I am a signal processor and am efficient in coding in many languages.
Favorites are C/C++, Matlab/Octave and SPICE.

I have worked on many projects over time, most of which were targeting
audio and speech applications, for both commercial and academic
purposes.

For a summary of some highlights, please check my CV :
http://www.flatmax.org/cv.txt

To get some idea of my coding skills, please look at a few of my free
projects :
http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=mffm

thanks

Matt Flax B.E. B.Sc.

PhD candidate (School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications)
Member of the Debian operating system