Re: attachments

I disagree. Attachments are an annoyance. I log on remotely to
a Linux machine via a terminal app and attachments invariably
cannot be read easily. Also, most attachments can be rendered
just as easily in text, avoiding the extra steps.

Jim Beauchamp
Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Urbana, Illinois USA