[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EmCAP] Research Positions in Music Cognition
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EmCAP] Research Positions in Music Cognition
- From: Henkjan Honing <honing@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:43:58 +0200
- Comments: RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
- Delivery-date: Tue Jun 28 09:04:08 2005
- Reply-to: Henkjan Honing <honing@xxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[ Apologies for cross-posting;
Please feel free to forward this announcement to any appropriate
The Music Cognition Group (Universiteit van Amsterdam) is looking for
highly qualified candidates for a Post-Doctoral and a PhD position to
work on a research project in the field of Music Cognition.
The project is funded by the Sixth Framework Programme of the European
Union and involves a consortium of the University of Plymouth (Centre
for Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience & Computer Music
Research Group), University of Amsterdam (Institute for Logic, Language
and Computation), Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Institute for
Psychology), and University Pompeu Fabra (Music Technology Group &
Computational Neuroscience Group).
Detailed information is available at http://www.hum.uva.nl/mmm/EmCAP/
The deadline for applications is 22 July 2005.