Thank you for your help. I just wanted to let you know that I found out that the CD can be ordered directly from Mark Joseph of the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign as described below.

I can provide the Revised SPIN CD and printed manual to you.  We require a check for $58 payable to the University of Illinois (no other payment method is available), sent to my attention:

Mark Joseph
University of Illinois
Department of Speech and Hearing Science
901 S. Sixth St.
Champaign, IL 61820

I also wanted to apologize for messing up people's digests. I KNOW that you're supposed to use plain text, but I forgot.
You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. - Irish Proverb

Angélique A. Scharine Ph. D.
Army Research Lab/HRED
Building 520
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD