From: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ben Hornsby
Sent: Fri, July 15, 2005 8:22 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: dB-100 Zwislocki coupler

Hi All,
I'm looking for someone with the canal portion of a Knowles dB-100 Zwislocki
coupler (or the whole coupler if need be) that they would be willing to part
with. Anyone have an old one laying around? Feel free to respond off list.

Thanks,

Ben

Benjamin W.Y. Hornsby, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences
1215 21st Ave. South, Room 8310
Medical Center East, South Tower
Nashville, TN  37232-8242

Phone: 615-936-5132