[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clarity of high/low frequency and impact on musics persistence...
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Clarity of high/low frequency and impact on musics persistence...
- From: Robin Rader <astaroth_96@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 02:31:09 -0700
- Delivery-date: Thu Jul 28 05:45:04 2005
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rPYPUpmjh04coaDJQSBZZuuJcvroR+jWz5+uisLR/PSiCbpUMWizgGeobVOtuGDO1Ddt4Jcy5gSWRs2vrOGIjro+d3w2FYtRqOEm4unbwKziHVez6/i4mnWrY/Wl8w7PGad0X9oePEPiQZZ6JQn8urZp/b4Na2uwOgdgmcahjXI= ;
- Reply-to: Robin Rader <astaroth_96@xxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear members of the list,
I have just started my BA Hons degree research (in Recording Arts) in Australia and therefore would be thankful for help in finding papers and information on previous research in the field of the "Earworm"/"Cognitive Itch"-phenomena and particularly on the psychological and psychoacoustic influences of high and low frequency contents in recordings on an audience.
Thank you in advance for any help in starting this project-
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around