Re: HRTF Question

The CIPIC HRTF collection from UC-Davis is quite extensive and available
for research purposes. You can download the entire collection from their

We have have created a searchable database on the EarLab website using
this data and have some created some online tools for visualizing the
data.  The URL is:

choose the CIPIC HRTF Search.

David C. Mountain, Ph.D.
Professor of Biomedical Engineering