OMAS: Origins of musical aural skills

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for musicians with very good musical aural skills to fill
in a questionnaire, which aims
* to improve our understanding of the origins of musical aural skills,
and on that basis
* to develop better ways of teaching musical aural skills

If you are interested, please check out the questionnaire at

If not, please forward this message to fellow musicians, friends,
colleagues, students, and teachers whom you consider to have very good
musical aural skills. They will take it as a compliment!

Yours sincerely

Richard Parncutt
Professor of Systematic Musicology, University of Graz
Post: Mozartgasse 3, A-8010 Graz, Austria (Europe)
Tel.: +43 316 380-2409, Fax -9755
Email: ((family name))@uni-graz.at