OMAS: Origins of musical aural skills

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for musicians with very good musical aural skills to fill
in a questionnaire, which aims
* to improve our understanding of the origins of musical aural skills,
and on that basis
* to develop better ways of teaching musical aural skills

If you are interested, please check out the questionnaire at
http://www-gewi.uni-graz.at/staff/parncutt/omas/.

If not, please forward this message to fellow musicians, friends,
colleagues, students, and teachers whom you consider to have very good
musical aural skills. They will take it as a compliment!

Yours sincerely

Richard Parncutt
Professor of Systematic Musicology, University of Graz
Post: Mozartgasse 3, A-8010 Graz, Austria (Europe)
Tel.: +43 316 380-2409, Fax -9755
Email: ((family name))@uni-graz.at
http://www-gewi.uni-graz.at/staff/parncutt