De : AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Eric Jacobs
Envoyé : woensdag 7 september 2005 20:31
À : AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Software for chord identification

Is there software for tone deaf people that can analyze a
segment of digitized sound and report the chord(s)?  The
specific application is in sound restoration, for recorded
music that was recorded at an unknown speed, and needs
to be "repitched".  This is often the case with older
78 RPM records, where the actual playback speed can range
anywhere from 68 to 90 RPM.

Eric Jacobs
The Audio Archive
Lexington, MA