Re: Audio induced hearing loss important parameters

I do not have the answer to Samuel important question, but I have an aparently simpler one:

What are the important parameters for hearing audio losses / exposure time, intensity, frequency? how are they connected, is there a general empirical equation lest us say as Loss proportional to expossure time x intensity?

Sincerely
Paul-Marie Guyon