Etymotic making 3-port ER10s

Hi,

Etymotic Research is going to match another batch of ER10Bs. Please see the details below and contact Russ Thoma directly if you are interested.

Regards,
Sumit Dhar

Finally, I was able to get the staff together long enough to discuss this special microphone request.

The product name has been give, ER10A-3H ( the 3 port microphone with a special hanger)
The price of these special assemblies will be $5,200.00 each unit.
The estimated assembly completion is targeted at the end of the first quarter.

Requirements:
Currently there are 7 names on the list for this special build.
All purchase orders are to be sent to my attention, Russ Thoma.
All purchase orders must be received prior to the assembly build in order to order the correct material quantities.
All purchase orders must have indicated on them - the purchase order is (NCNR) Non-cancellable and Non-Returnable.

You indicated in one of your emails, you would be happy to send out an email to the initial list of interested individuals, please do so!
Also if you could post again to the auditory group lists, we could determine if there are other interested parties for this product.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Russ Thoma
Sales Representative
Etymotic Research, Inc.