Re: Onset detection

Dear Dr. Qu,

We have done some work on onset detection for auditory

scene analysis. Two relevant papers are:

Hu and Wang (2003): "Separation of stop consonants,"

Hu and Wang (2004): "Auditory segmentation based on event detection," ISCA Tutorial and Research Workshop on Statistical and Perceptual Audio Processing.

Both are available on my webpage:

Guoning Hu

Perception and Neurodynamics Lab

The Ohio State University