Effect of anesthetics on hearing (better formulation)

Title: Meddelelse
Dear list,

I was a bit too fast on the keyboard. Sorry about that. What I wanted to write was:

I would appreciate references to literature on specific effects of anesthetics on hearing (sensitivity and frequency resolution).

I'm mostly interested in ketamine and diazepam, both singly and in mixtures. But other anesthetics would do too.

I would furthermore very much like to hear about observations and experiences that people in the group might have made.

Best Regards,

Kenneth

Kenneth Kragh Jensen, Ph.D.
Institute of Biology