From: Tom Lee <edgar109@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 16, 2005 7:58 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: question about overtones

Dear list,

Does anyone have information about the amplitude
relation between a tone and its overtones? What I mean
is, if I have some frequency and I want to generate
its natural overtone series, how loud do I make the
overtones in relation to the fundamental? Thanks in advance!

-Tom

Live by the foam sword; die by the foam sword!
http://www.yale.edu/freeduel

Keep the jukebox swinging.

http://mail.yahoo.com