Re: Stapes delay

I suggest you take a look Figure 15 in:

Recio-Spinoso A, Temchin AN, van Dijk P, Fan YH, Ruggero MA.
Wiener-kernel analysis of responses to noise of chinchilla auditory-nerve
fibers.  J Neurophysiol. 2005 Jun;93(6):3615-34
PubMed ID: 15659532

This paper will also point you to related work in other species.

David C. Mountain, Ph.D.
Professor of Biomedical Engineering

Boston University
44 Cummington St.