Re: AUDITORY Digest - 19 Dec 2005 to 20 Dec 2005 (#2005-258)

Un-subscribe please

-----Original Message-----
From: AUDITORY automatic digest system [mailto:LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:02 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: AUDITORY Digest - 19 Dec 2005 to 20 Dec 2005 (#2005-258)

There is 1 message totalling 63 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Sound Source Segregation and head motion

Date:    Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:06:51 -0500
From:    Elena Grassi <egrassi@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sound Source Segregation and head motion

Fred...just a short comment, you seem to classify bats as: moving ears
(CF bats) and immobile ears (FM bats). Eptesicus fuscus (big brown bat),
for example, is an FM bat and it has moving ears....

I'm curious to see your documents could you please send them to me?
Thanks a lot
-elena

--
Elena Grassi, Ph.D.
Perceptual Interfaces and Reality Lab

301-405-2876 (office) 301-314-9920 (fax)

End of AUDITORY Digest - 19 Dec 2005 to 20 Dec 2005 (#2005-258)