Re: Question about In-Ear Microphones

Dear Martin,
I have been using the Knowles Electronic FG-3629 (omnidirectional microphone encased in a cylindrical case with a diameter of 2.57 mm and a height of 2.57 mm) for blocked-ear canal HRTFs. They sell for about $25 at newark.com
The amazing thing is that, although this microphones are not rated for ultrasound frequency, their frequency response is quite good in that range too. I have used them to measure bats' HRTFs as well.

Hope you find this info useful. Best regards,
-elena