[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
modeling nonlinear distortion in hearing aid receivers
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: modeling nonlinear distortion in hearing aid receivers
- From: "Freed, Dan" <DFreed@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:04:52 -0800
- Delivery-date: Fri Feb 3 14:15:51 2006
- Reply-to: "Freed, Dan" <DFreed@xxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AcYo9LZrqjGudritSxa1yAoCbjd1Vg==
- Thread-topic: modeling nonlinear distortion in hearing aid receivers
I'm looking for references on modeling nonlinear distortion in hearing
aid receivers. I'm interested in a model of receiver distortion that I
could incorporate into a Matlab/Simulink model of a hearing aid system.
I'm also interested in techniques for deriving such a model from
measurements of a particular receiver.
I'm aware of a literature that covers some of these issues for
loudspeakers. While it's true that a hearing aid receiver is a very
tiny loudspeaker, I'm not sure how directly applicable the loudspeaker
literature is. I would be very interested in work that specifically
focused on hearing aid receivers.
Thanks in advance --
Senior Engineer, Hearing Aid Research Lab
House Ear Institute
2100 W. Third St.
Los Angeles, CA 90057 USA