[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[firstname.lastname@example.org: Ne w topics - Call for participation to the S2S ² research roadmap.]
- To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [email@example.com: Ne w topics - Call for participation to the S2S ² research roadmap.]
- From: Damien Cirotteau <d.cirotteau@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:05:33 +0100
- Delivery-date: Mon Feb 6 12:28:14 2006
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:Content-Transfer-Encoding:User-Agent:Sender; b=4loi0/MQQrG3tkxYRhwvM8zKAT0PeCvCOAJ56t3BainmgwZpoapjYfqsJcyRp5OiBCwLhm6pzvuPRSw3u84Ui6FpMcgX0yhTpW0rnJCJ8zuXJPIcHhj5rL7/jOEb41K3HmafivQM1GtKcDFyokii+DAK5qdu/d6lXCaajVfo72c= ;
- Reply-to: Damien Cirotteau <d.cirotteau@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.11
[Apologies for cross-posting. Feel free to forward around]
+++ Call for participation to the S2S² research roadmap.
Topics in discussion:
Music Performance Modeling
Sound and Music Interaction Design
S2S², a project publicly funded by the European Commission, invites you
to participate in its Sound and Music Technology roadmap elaboration.
This roadmap is being written incrementally from initial proposals by
the editors and open discussions on the different sections.
The topics that are currently being discussed are "Music Performance
Modeling" and "Sound and Music Interaction Design" (Trend Analysis and
More information in http://www.s2s2.org/roadmap
This roadmap will not be possible without the participation of the whole
Sound and Music research community. The final document will be made
public, and promoted among decision making bodies, mainly the European
Commission, but also among other fundholders, policy makers, educational
and industrial institutions, and all the relevant actors in our field.
Thus this is a unique occasion to help design the future of our domain.
Members from the S2S² consortium will regularly issue contributions to
this roadmap and comments, which will be taken into consideration in the
final version of the roadmap. Each discussion topic will be opened for 2
weeks after the date of the initial contribution. You can get the
outline and the timeline of the roadmap in: http://www.s2s2.org/roadmap
The next topics to be discussed are "Music Performance Modeling" and
"Sound and Music Interaction Design". Get the initial contributions
(first on the trend analysis and second on the open issues) and comment
it in: http://www.s2s2.org/in-discussion
Should you have some ideas about the future of Sound and Music
Technology and want to make your voice loud, jump on-board and join us
The S2S² Consortium
About S2S²: S2S² (acronym for «Sound to Sense, Sense to Sound»,
pronounce s two - s square) is a FET-Open Coordination Action (number of
contract: IST-2004-03773). It aims to bring together the
state-of-the-art research in the sound domain and in the proper
combination of human sciences that does relate to sound and sense. The
project is developing a research roadmap for Sound related Sciences and
their research applications to assess the current state of the art and
likely future research directions.
The S2S² Consortium info@xxxxxxxx
Mailing list http://lists.s2s2.org
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Téléchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com