Presentation routines

Can anyone direct me to a site that has pre-made templates for simple
experiments using the 'Presentation' software?  I am starting with a
simple 2-choice identification and then moving to an ABX discrimination
task.  I have never programmed the software before, but figure that
these are simple experiments which have been done many times before.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Matthew Winn
Department of Hearing & Speech Sciences
Cognitive Neuroscience of Language Laboratory
University of Maryland College Park

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/hesp/mwinn/