Re: Schaeffer translation

Solfege des objets sonores - the booklet of this 3 CD set has the translation in
English and Spanish in the "bilangue" style (French on the left page and another
language on the right page). The ina people, who published the solfege, said there
is no English translation of TOM yet.
- hiroko

Hiroko Terasawa
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~hiroko/