synthetic female speech

Hi,

I decided to write here after some desperate attempts
to get a good female sound for my stimuli. I work with
newborn babies  and they are shown to prefere female
voices rather then male ones. Female voices in MBROLA,
wich is used in my lab, are very poor..
Do you know a speech synthesizer that produses an
acceptable female voice?
and has an accurate timing of phonemes? (I'm going to
run ERP experiment, so the timing should be very
precise..)

Thank you in advance,
All the best,
Katya