Re: Speech Intelligibility Tests

Dear Pinaki,

You might like to check out ARCON - http://www.arcon.com/tests_serv.htm - who run such tests in the US.  John Tardelli is/was the contact person.

Alternatively there is a speech intelligibility test facility at TNO in Holland - http://www.tno.nl/defensie_en_veiligheid/faciliteiten/speech_laboratory/index.xml - contact Sander van Wijngaarden (vanWijngaarden@xxxxxxxxx).

Hope that helps

Roger

Prof ROGER K MOORE BA(Hons) MSc PhD FIOA MIEE

Chair of Spoken Language Processing
Speech and Hearing Research Group (SPandH)
Department of Computer Science, University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 211 Portobello Street, Sheffield, S1 4DP, UK

e-mail: r.k.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web:    http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~roger/
tel:    +44 (0) 11422 21807
fax:    +44 (0) 11422 21810