Opportunities at Cardiff

Dear all,

Cardiff is advertising two (permanent) chairs and three 3-year
research fellowships in "cognitive neuroscience." Please note
that (despite how it may appear from the advertisement)
applications in the area of perception, including hearing, are very
much encouraged, but especially from those with an interest in
imaging. We have a brand-new, research-dedicated 3-T MRI
scanner and a 275-channel MEG scanner in CUBRIC.

Advertisement...

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/YT023.html

CUBRIC website...

http://www.cf.ac.uk/psych/cubric/

Please let me know if you are interested in applying.
I will be away for the next couple of weeks, but may be
able to keep up with email. The deadline for applications is
8th September.

John.

Dr. John F. Culling (Reader)
School of Psychology,