auditory environmental ID test

Dear list

A colleague of mine is looking for a multiple-choice auditory environmental identification/recognition test. Does anyone know if such a test already exists? The idea would be quite simple: subjects hear a target sound, and have to choose from a list of, say 4 items, what might have made the sound. I suspect many people may have created versions of something like this, but I don't know if anyone has published a formal version of it, with norms, etc.

If anyone knows of anything like that, please let me know.

Many thanks

Robert
--

Robert J. Zatorre, Ph.D.