Musical vs everyday listening --- an illustrative example

Dear list members

The quote from John Cage reminds me to a little movie clip I have seen recently.
It shows illustratively how the sound (or noise) of everyday objects may be transformed into a musical experience.

Here is a link to "Music for One Apartment and Six Drummers":
http://www.atomfilms.com/film/six_drummers.jsp

Michael Buechler

University Hospital Zurich
Experimental Audiology