Re: introductory reading on auditory perception

1st and last chapters of Al Bregman's book? also, online there's Durand
Begault's book
>>> "Erin E. Hannon" <ehannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/01/2007 15:41 >>>
Dear Colleagues,
I was hoping someone might be able to recommend readings to me. I
need to find some good chapters and/or review papers that would be
appropriate for a one-shot introduction to auditory perception in a
seminar of graduate student who specialize in other areas (i.e.,
vision, memory, language). Most readings I've thought of are too
long, too specialized, or too old. I thought I'd see if anyone on the

list has better suggestions.
Thanks very much!