From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception on behalf of Robert Zatorre
Sent: Wed 2/7/2007 2:46 PM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: spectral rotation algorithm

Dear List

Does someone have handy a matlab script that will perform spectral
rotation? We are looking for something that will simply take a signal
and flip it around a given frequency. There are probably several ways to
do this, but if anyone has a ready-made script that would save us a bit
of time.

Thanking you in advance

Robert