Audiologist Job offer

Dear List,

Siemens Audiological Engineering Group is a leading manufacturer of hearing systems on a worldwide scale.

For our R&D location in Singapore, we currently have a full-time job opening to expand our Audiology team. The main objectives of the open position are:

  Support the development of hearing instruments and acoustical measurement devices (audiometer) within R&D in Singapore and conduct listening tests in close cooperation with the R&D audiological group in Germany.

  Perform listening tests with normal hearing and hearing impaired subjects

  Support hardware (HW) and software (SW) development (hearing instruments and measurement equipment)

  Develop and test software macros

  Perform audiological tests (HW, SW, System)

  Run benchmarks of competitors devices

At Siemens Audiological Engineering Group, a wide range of professional opportunities in research and development of hearing instruments await you, as well as a young, motivated, dynamic team. Through skilled application of their innovative technological research they aim to enhance the quality of life of people around the globe.

We look forward to meeting successful applicants for the open position.

For more information on the job opening and the required expertise, experience and skills, we invite you to visit http://sg.jobstreet.com/jobs/2007/2/s/20/1398129.htm

or contact

Thomas Hies, PhD

Head of R&D / Process Development