Siemens Audiological Engineering Group is a leading manufacturer of hearing systems on a worldwide scale.
For our R&D location in
• Support the development of hearing
instruments and acoustical measurement devices (audiometer) within R&D in
• Perform listening tests with normal hearing and hearing impaired subjects
• Support hardware (HW) and software (SW) development (hearing instruments and measurement equipment)
• Develop and test software macros
• Perform audiological tests (HW, SW, System)
• Run benchmarks of competitors devices
At Siemens Audiological Engineering Group, a wide range of professional opportunities in research and development of hearing instruments await you, as well as a young, motivated, dynamic team. Through skilled application of their innovative technological research they aim to enhance the quality of life of people around the globe.
We look forward to meeting successful applicants for the open position.
For more information on the job opening and the required expertise, experience and skills, we invite you to visit http://sg.jobstreet.com/jobs/2007/2/s/20/1398129.htm
Thomas Hies, PhD
Head of R&D / Process Development
Phone: +65 6370 9610
Please send resumes to
The Human Resources Department
Siemens Medical Instruments Pte Ltd
Blk 28 Ayer Rajah Crescent