research position in acoustical modeling

Dear List Members,

the Institute of Hearing Technoloy and Audiology in Oldenburg, Germany,
is seeking a candidate for a 3+ year research position in the area of
acoustical modeling, acoustical measurement techniques, audiological
and psychoacoustical measurements.

The job description (available in German only) can be found at
http://www.hoertechnik-audiologie.de/downloads/Stellenausschreibung_HA_extern.pdf

Please do not contact me regarding this position but direct any questions
directly to my colleague Matthias Blau <matthias.blau_AT_fh-oldenburg.de>

Kind regards,
Martin Hansen

--
Prof. Dr. Martin Hansen