research position in acoustical modeling

Dear List Members,

the Institute of Hearing Technoloy and Audiology in Oldenburg, Germany,
is seeking a candidate for a 3+ year research position in the area of
acoustical modeling, acoustical measurement techniques, audiological
and psychoacoustical measurements.

The job description (available in German only) can be found at

Please do not contact me regarding this position but direct any questions
directly to my colleague Matthias Blau <matthias.blau_AT_fh-oldenburg.de>

Kind regards,
Martin Hansen

Prof. Dr. Martin Hansen
University of Applied Sciences