From Bill Yost-Textbook Section Editor Needed

Bruce Goldstein, author of the much-used Sensationa and Perception
textbook, asked me to post this:

WRITER NEEDED TO HELP REVISE ESTABLISHED SENSATION AND PERCEPTION
TEXTBOOK

I am looking for a person who would be interested in revising the
hearing and speech perception chapters of my textbook Sensation and
Perception. The revised chapters would appear in the 8th edition of the
book. The ideal person for this project would have the following
characteristics:

* Young or mid-level faculty with tenure
* Strong knowledge of the research literature
* Excellent undergraduate teacher
* Teaches undergraduate sensation and perception
* Interested in textbook writing
* Ability to write interesting, concise prose for undergraduates
* Ability to translate complex concepts into clear, meaningful
descriptions
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Familiar with current or earlier editions of my sensation and
perception text

If you are such a person, or know of such a person, please contact me
at bruceg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Bruce Goldstein
Departments of Psychology
University of Pittsburgh & University of Arizon

William A. Yost, PhD
Professor of Psychology
Parmly Hearing Institute
Loyola University Chicago