Help with one reference

Dear all,

I am trying to get a reference talking about /r/ discriminating
power. Inside the paper I attached, at the end of section "previous
work" it mentions that "Goldstein [12] shows that phonemes with free
variants such as /r/ have a high speaker-discriminating content"

But the reference [12] is not in good format and I could not locate it .

Are you familiar with the reference "U. Goldstein 1975" ?

Thanks a lot,

Xinhui,