reaction time measures

Hi,

Sorry if this is not a relevant topic for the list. I am interested in doing a visual reaction time task where subjects respond when a simple visual stimulus is presented on a computer screen. I’m looking for accuracy within ~5-10 ms and I’d like, if possible, to make this portable and use a laptop computer without having to drag along any external hardware for running the experiment. Does anyone know of existing software that could do this? Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Much,

Ben Hornsby