Re: Online listening tests and psychoacoutics experiments with large N

Thank you all; we have a departmental procedure with an Ethics
committee which reports to the University Ethics Committee.  As I only
do mathematical research filling in the form is one of the real jokes;
questions like "Are the research methods sound?" (answer it is all
about sound) and "Are the researchers competent?" (answered with a ?)
start a list of "not applicable" and the odd answer that all computers
damage the environment.

==John ffitch