FW: Help me .

Title: Re: Absolute pitch discussion

     Dear all

     I am a PhD in High cinema institute-Academy of arts in "Egypt" and  I want to study  "Sound design in film" in USA , Can you help me to find the best place ?

       Regards;

Yousry almanadely

"

This message and any attachments (the 'message') is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited, except with formal approval. The Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message. Orbit (and its subsidiaries) shall therefore not be liable for the message, if modified. Orbit accepts no liability for any damage caused by any error or virus transmitted by this email.