Speech features and noise

This is the topic of my book:

,author={Allen, J. B.}
,title={Articulation and Intelligibility}
,booktitle={Lectures in Speech and Audio Processing}
,publisher={Morgan and Claypool}
,address={3401 Buckskin Trail, LaPorte, CO 80535}
,note={{ISBN}: 1598290088} }

There are JASA papers as well. For example:

,author={Phatak, S. and Allen, Jont B.}
,title={Consonant and vowel confusions in speech-weighted noise}

,author={Allen, Jont B.}
,title={Consonant recognition and the articulation index}

>>> Mahan Azadpour <azadpour@xxxxxxxx> 19/11/07 6:06 PM >>>
Dear List,

Can any one direct me to any studies that have measured the correlation between speech recognition
and phonological perception in noise ? I am interested to know how much perception of different
phonological features predicts sentence recognition performance under any kind of noisy situations.

Thanks in advance.

Bests, Mahan