Job offer

Title: Job offer

Dear colleagues,

please find attached a job offer for a position at MED-EL, the producer of the MAESTRO cochlear implant system. Could you please either consider this for yourself or advertise this at your institution. I am grateful for each application coming in.

Regards
Peter Nopp

Peter Nopp, Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn.
Research & Development

MED-EL
Worldwide Headquarters
Fuerstenweg 77a
A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria

Phone:  +43 (0)512 - 28 88 89 – 410

Mobile: +43 (0)699 - 18 88 8 – 410
Fax:    +43 (0)512 - 28 88 89 – 490
E-Mail:
peter.nopp@xxxxxxxxx

For more information please visit our websites:
www.medel.com
www.vibrant-medel.com
www.stiwell.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any reproduction, review, use or disclosure of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail, by telephone at

+43-512-288889-200 or by fax at +43-512-281705 and delete and destroy any copies.

MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geraete Gesellschaft m.b.H.

CEO: Ingeborg Hochmair
Commercial Register: FN48608h
Register Court: Landesgericht Innsbruck, Austria