Re: Pointers to snoring sounds?

>  I am looking for any pointers to collections or archives of real-
>  world audio or video clips of snoring.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=snoring

The biggest problem is the unpredictable audio quality.
Some are very poor, some are OK.  None are studio-quality,
but it seems unlikely that one can find any significant amount
of data like that.

The second biggest problem is having to manually filter
out all the clips of cats snoring and infomercials about
snoring cures from the pure snoring data.

The third biggest problem is that you get sucked into
watching YouTube videos for hours on end.

But the good part is there's lots and lots of data, and
it's 100% natural.

  DAn.