Online Experiment: Music and Visualization

Dear list,

For the past few years, our research group has been working on a
project called PracticeSpace involving the use of music visualization
techniques in the development of pedagogical tools for music
instructors and students.

We are now conducting an online experiment to examine how people
relate different aspects of musical performances to visual imagery.
The experiment takes between 5 and 10 minutes. If you are interested,
we would be grateful for your participation!

The experiment can be found online at:

http:///www.rodo.nl

Thanks in advance... If you have questions, feel free.

Best,

Alex Brandmeyer

Music Mind Machine group
Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
Radboud Unversiteit Nijmegen
www.nici.ru.nl/mmm
a.brandmeyer@xxxxxxxxxx