Academic post at Oxford

Dear List,

my department is currently advertising a "University Lectureship with
Tutorial Fellowship in Biomedical Science". Oxford is somewhat
differently organized than other Universities, so I might point out
that this is a full, tenure track academic post, broadly equivalent to
an  associate professorship in the US system.
The post is open to Neuroscientists in the widest sense, but I would
of course be particularly pleased if high caliber Auditory
Neuroscientists would consider applying.

Further particulars at

Best wishes,

Dr Jan Schnupp
University of Oxford
Dept. of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics
Sherrington Building - Parks Road
Oxford OX1 3PT - UK